Thursday, May 10, 2007

Smooth Operator

Okay, honestly, the music in this cyber cafe is wannabe. Smooth Operator?

Went to visit my mum's side of the family a.k.a the side of the family I hardly know. It was a little embarresing to find out that half of these people knew pretty much everything about my life and I couldn't even remember their names. I'm such an asshole! I don't deserve to have an extended family.

There's this really cute chick sitting in the next cubicle. The only thing turning off about her is the way she speaks Malayalam. Coupled with the fact that she's humming Smooth Operator. But that's something I could work around. If my mother has her way and I (God forbid) end up marrying a Keralite chick, here's a chick I probably wouldn't mind marrying.

Marriage? God, that's ages away. Or so it seems. If there's one thing I've learnt today, it's that time flies.

PLEASE stop humming Smooth Operator!!

No comments: